Over the past 3 decades, Breakaway Tours has become the largest student leisure tour operator in Canada, taking thousands of travellers annually to destinations around North America.
After being in the travel business for 30 years, and providing the ultimate Student Travel experience, Breakway Tours was acquired by I Love Travel, Canada’s leading Student Travel organization. With the acquisition, Breakaway Tours can now ensure travelers with the best service in the industry. Every passenger can rest easy knowing that a company with such strong resources, and prescence in the Student Travel industry fully supports the Breakaway Tours experience.
Breakaway Tours makes it simple to plan your trip with some of the most advanced features and services in the student travel industry, including:
- 24 Hour Specialized Destination Staff – Tour operators, hotels, transportation, restaurant and club owners know our staff as the best in the industry. We are always available throughout the trip to assist with arrivals and departures, and attend events and activities during the tour.
- 1:25 Staff to Student Ratio – To ensure students can always find a staff or support member when they need to, we are committed to providing a 1:25 staff-to-student ratio.
- Centralized Student Hub – While on destination, we provide a “student hub” in a centralized location, such as the hotel lobby. Students can visit Breakaway Tours staff at the student hub for information on activities throughout the day or to ask questions.
- Travel Insurance – Travel insurance is designed to help make your trip a worry-free experience and is is included with your trip.
- Monthly Payment Plan – Breakaway Tours has created an affordable monthly payment schedule to help students learn to plan, organize, and save for a trip they’ll be talking about for years.
Breakaway Tours is registered with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) and the The Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA) of British Columbia. Organizations established to protect consumers of the travel industry. For more information on our registration with TICO, please visit www.tico.on.ca and conduct a registrant search by using our TICO Registration #2422707, and for more information on our registration with BPCPA, please visit www.consumerprotectionbc.ca and conduct a licenced business search using our BPCPA Registration #54663.
If you would like to talk with one of our representatives, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.465.4257.
Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on one of our travel programs in the near future!